Sometimes, the way to get the most out of warehouse areas is to go UP! But these systems are far more complex than meets the eye, in two ways:
- The design process weaves many trades and disciplines together - high-piled mezzanine systems must co-exist with sprinkler, plumbing, ventilation, lighting, electrical and security systems, a balance achieved only through meticulous planning and experience.
- All of the above must agree with the local structural and fire codes; municipal agents are deeply involved in such projects, calling for many inspection and engineering review steps along the way. Get any of them wrong, and the entire project will stall or derail.
We are seasoned both in the design / installation stages and in the intricate permitting processes that all local Building and Fire Departments impose on large, multi-tiered storage projects.
Our team provides complete, turnkey services covering:
- System design
- Coordination with all involved trades
- All structural and construction permit processes
- Fire code compliance and permits
- Design and construction of hydraulic lifts