Compact Storage Systems has an edge in tight spaces because, unlike single-manufacturer sources, we represent several equipment lines and bring enormous flexibility to creating your storage solution. Our systems will...
- cut your stockroom square-foot costs by at least half AND open more selling floor
- put material in half the search area; cutting retrieval time and boosting selling time
- fit up to twice as much stock. You'll have the right size or style, and lose fewer sales to walk-aways.
- pay for themselves in as little as 2 years
When stores are designed and space allocated, the stockroom is often "what's left over." The Selling-Floor is King, and stockrooms are commonly crowded, irregularly shaped areas that seem to wrestle you at every turn.
By designing efficiently for these difficult spaces, our High-Density Shelving Systems eliminate blocked aisles, space shortages and clutter. You'll see big payoffs in both space and staff efficiency, and create a leaner, more cost-effective operation in the process.
- Double the inventory of small stockrooms; you'll have the right size or style and lose fewer sales to walk-aways
- If you're planning a store, you can open more selling floor by putting the same inventory in as little as half the area
- Condensed stock = smaller, shorter searches = more selling time
- Everything has its place! No more congestion or blocked aisles
- Use with new or most existing shelving
- Available in any rack and/or hanger sizes
- Add locking swing-gates for peace of mind and a secure bottom-line. Your electronics, jewelery, power tools and other big-ticket inventory stays where it's supposed to.
You don't have to leave prospective customers waiting while you search the stockroom -- by adding either decorative or slatwall end panels, High-Density Stock Shelving can move out front! Your compacted inventory is right at hand, right behind your display.
- Creates an interactive environment with the client; you never have to "check in the back"
- You'll have the right size or style at hand, and lose fewer sales to walk-aways.
- Customize end panels with store logos, graphics or slatwall displays
- Yield up to 1/3 more selling floor
- Mobilize the fixtures you own; adapts to fit any existing cases or cabinetry
As with conventional retail stockrooms, areas for dry and refrigerated goods often tend to be left-over spaces which may not hold enough inventory. But with the high cost of temperature control factored in, it becomes clear that efficient space design counts more here than in most applications.
Our High-Density Systems work in sub-zero environments and get the most out of these costly spaces.
- Our systems work in sub-zero environments, so you can plan for smaller freezers and refrigerated rooms.
- Double the capacity of existing freezers
- Use with steel, polymer or wire shelving, either new or we can adapt most existing shelving